Thursday, September 5

Ricardo Vaz Te writes…

Dear Big Sam,

During the transfer window I might have accidentally made a statement to the press stating that I did not wish to play for a useless team managed by a big fat gaffer who does not appreciate my incredible talent. 

What I meant to say was thank you for so many starts when I only scored three goals and drove Michael the Whovian to Davros-like fits of rage. I will of course be delighted to fit into any system devised by your tactical genius and especially enjoy floating out wide as a winger come striker but not really being either and firing in crosses at a striker who isn't there. I  think you should fire Stewart, Joe or Matt and not me as they all lost control of this task.

Thank you for the opportunity Lord Allardyce,

Ricardo Vaz Te

No comments: