Saturday, August 6

A message to Robert Green from Nell, aged 10

Dear Robert Green,

You are my favourite player in West Ham United Football Club and I would really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really like you to stay, please. I think that you are also the best player in West Ham United as well as my favourite.

Do you remember when West Ham went down in 2003? They went straight back up in two years. All it took was a good manager (you've got that), hard work (you can do that), and good players (you've got them too).

So you see if you stayed you'd be a hero of West Ham. You could be up there with Bobby Moore, if you stayed.

I've been supporting West Ham all my life, (I'm ten so that's ten years). If I can do that you can stay with West Ham when they really, really need you. (That's now.)

Please,please, please, pleaae,please, please stay with West Ham United Football Club.

Best wishes,

Nell May

PS I am writing this from the Solomon Islands (where I am travelling) but I will be back in London shortly.

I hope you take notice of this letter and decide to stay.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know this is an old post but I've only just seen it. I agree Nell! He's my favourite player too. Not only is he a brilliant goalkeeper but he has excellent hair. Even better than James Tomkins. I hope Fat Sam sits on Greeno till he agrees to sign a new contract.