Friday, September 30

Carlos whisper

Today's Sun claims that West Ham have approached Manchester City about bringing back Carlos Tevez on loan. Sounds like paper talk to me. Can't see Tevez's ego would tolerate playing in the Championship and I don't think it's East London that he claims to be homesick for.

What he did at Bayern Munich was despicable, but you have to say that on the pitch he's never less than committed. And presumably if it did happen we wouldn't put him on the bench this time, as Pards and Curbs did.

Wonder if Swindon might be in the market for a loan deal too. I'd pay a lot of money to watch Tevez managed by Di Canio and the explosions that might ensue should he refuse to warm-up.

4 comments:

albert said...

I would like to read another article on this.
promotional work manchester

burkkevin said...

I was very impressed by this post, this site has always been pleasant news Thank you very much for such an interesting post, and I meet them more often then I visited this site. Mr Robot Jacket

Jobi said...

This blog was very nicely formatted; it maintained a flow from the first word to the last.
Drive Jacket

andrewjackson said...

Our the purpose is to share the reviews about the latest Jackets,Coats and Vests also shre the related Movies,Gaming, Casual,Faux Leather and Leather materials available Hawks Jacket Bnha