Wednesday, January 21

We are the Tottenham haters

Some good noises coming from Upton Park. First Scott Duxbury told The Independent: "I'll go on record and say I want to avoid selling any of our best players to Tottenham ever again. I don't want to. Why should I? They are our local rivals. It would be a slap in the face for our fans. I want to finish above Tottenham. We did it last year and want to do it this year and every single year. It's nothing against Tottenham." And it's completely untrue that he then smashed a Chas and Dave album in front of the astounded hack.

While the Express revealed: "Kieron Dyer simply walked past both team-mates singing the crowd’s later and more repeatable refrain: 'Who needs Craig Bellamy?'"

And nice to see that Robinho has responded to the arrival of good old Bellers by walking out of training...

No comments: